- About the Chamber
- Our Neighborhoods
- Shopping & Dining
- Our Businesses
- Sales & Specials
- EAP, Entrepreneurial Assistance Program
- Thanks to our Sponsors
- Contact Us
- Products Available
- Health Insurance
- Online Membership Form
- Advertising Opportunities
- Search Website
- Create Website Member Account or Login
The Greater South Buffalo Chamber of Commerce offers affordable, effective, and unique advertising opportunities.
Newsletter Published six times a year, the chamber newsletter features photos, business and community news and updates, and a calendar of events. Over 1500 newsletters are sent to a targeted list of hundreds of businesses in the 14210, 14220, and 14206 zip codes.
- Business Card Ad. Your business card advertisement will run for a full year. The cost is $190. E-mail us your card or drop on in the mail today.
- Newsletter Insert. Your flyer will be inserted into 1500 newsletters. Please provide 1500 copies, 8 1/2" x 11", flat. Cost is $125 for a one-time insert. Call the chamber office for deadlines: 824-9942.
Sponsorship Opportunities. Sponsoring a chamber event is a great way to create awareness about your company.
- Event sponsorships. Various levels of sponsorship are available to suit your needs.
- Events include the annual Shop in Your Neighborhood Expo, Christmas in the Park, the annual Installation & Community Awards Dinner, Chamber After Hours Networking events, and numerous projects. Call to inquire: 824-9942.
Business Directory & Commuity Guide. Published about every 18 months, the chamber directory is an excellent advertising tool.
- The 3rd edition of the chamber directory was released in April, 2008.
- The directory features of a comprehensive listing of over 600 businesses, schools, and organizations
- 10,000 copies are distributed for FREE to the community
- Read the chamber newsletter and this website for information about upcoming sales cycles
Seneca Street Digital Welcome Sign
- Advertise to over 10,000 passing vehicles daily on the new Seneca Street Welcome Sign
- Digital, full-color text reaches pedestrians, shoppers, visitors, and residents
- Located at the heart of a major infrastructure improvement project at Seneca near Cazenovia Street